Account Manager - Business Solutions
Las principales responsabilidades
Professional with consultative sales experience.
Managing and cultivating new business opportunities.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational company leading the certification of quality standards industry.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the VP of Sales, its main functions will be:
- Responsible for proposing and closing contracts that achieve total revenue growth (sales and annuities), benefits and customer satisfaction plans.
- Able to identify, articulate and implement products, solutions and services to the needs of customers.
- Articulate and position the full spectrum of BSI products and services to key departmental decision makers.
- Maintain sufficient knowledge about the portfolio of products offered by the company.
- Constantly defines and redefines his/her area of responsibility and market situation and reviews the pertinence of plans and changes them when advisable.
- Develops a Business Plan for territory that is consistent with short-range and long-range sales goals.
- Maintains a sales forecasting capability which will in the short-term make possible efficient scheduling, provide superior customer service, and controlling costs and in the long-term, provide information for business planning, resource planning and budgeting.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for an Civil Industrial Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in advisory sales. Within his/hers abilities, a professional who is capable of managing software, capable of listening and efficiently transmit information and thus persuading his/hers peers. In addition, must be a professional capable of constant monitoring to seek corrective actions when necessary. Knowledge in Sales & Marketing, Computers & Electronics, advanced English is a must and customer service experience completes of the profile.
Belong to the leading company in its field with high level of career development.