Accounting & Tax Manager
Las principales responsabilidades
- Tax Accountant with regional experience
- Multinational retail company
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is an important retail multinational company, specialized in professional beauty products.
Descripción de la oferta
The Regional Tax & Accounting Manager, will report to the VP of Finance Latam and will be responsible of:
- Responsibilities for tax compliance, filing of tax returns in a way that personal growth will be accompanied with responsibilities for tax planning, transfer pricing, litigation and risk management, both locally an regionally.
- Supervise the elaboration of the Tributary and Financial annual FFSS;
- Consolidate the tax management an deal tax issues with Big Four entities;
- Implementation of accounting USGAAP standards according to Group Standards.
- Prepares journal entries and various reports as needed.
- Facilitate the labor for the external and internal tax team.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for an Accountant, desirable CPA and MBA, with at least 5 years of experience in similar roles. Must have strong accountant and tributary knowledge with regional scope. Self-sufficient, with decision-taking capacity, proactive and business vision. Team management, team leader, strategic thinking, ability to grow, orientation on results, friendly and communication at all level. English Proficiency is mandatory.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package.