Accounting & Tax Manager
Las principales responsabilidades
Tax Accountant with regional experience
Multinational retail company
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is an important retail multinational company, specialized in professional beauty products.
Descripción de la oferta
The Regional Tax & Accounting Manager, will report to the VP of Finance Latam and will be responsible of:
- Responsibilities for tax compliance, filing of tax returns in a way that personal growth will be accompanied with responsibilities for tax planning, transfer pricing, litigation and risk management, both locally an regionally.
- Supervise the elaboration of the Tributary and Financial annual FFSS;
- Consolidate the tax management an deal tax issues with Big Four entities;
- Implementation of accounting USGAAP standards according to Group Standards.
- Prepares journal entries and various reports as needed.
- Facilitate the labor for the external and internal tax team.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for an Accountant, desirable CPA and MBA, with at least 5 years of experience in similar roles. Must have strong accountant and tributary knowledge with regional scope. Self-sufficient, with decision-taking capacity, proactive and business vision. Team management, team leader, strategic thinking, ability to grow, orientation on results, friendly and communication at all level. English Proficiency is mandatory.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package.