Associate Director - Fund & Asset Managers
Las principales responsabilidades
- A good background knowledge in the asset management
- Deliver quality outputs to internal and external parties within deadlines
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is an important international company of the fináncial services sector.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Senior Director, his/her main responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to the group´s core collective objective of maintaining and assigning high quality, timely, prospective ratings to a diverse range of issuers.
- Participate in meetings with senior personnel ( CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, etc) at rated entities.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis and present in rating committee consisting of international professionals.
- Conduct periodic monitoring in our client rated issuers, including timely identification and reporting of relevant trends and events.
- Follow market developments and contibute to topical industry research reports.
- Collect data from internal and third-party databases, and sources in support of the team´s research activities.
- Update our client internal databases with relevant information.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for an Industrial Engineer with relevant experience acquired on asset management, with a strong knowledge and interest in the asset management and/ or financial institution industries, intellectually curios, capacity to work independtly and being a good team player, strong numerical competences, attention to details, and advanced level of English.
Being part of a multinational company and be part of a high level performance team.