Las principales responsabilidades
Lead the finance, accounting, controlling and reporting for four business units.
Support business and project development teams.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is an important multinational company.
Descripción de la oferta
The CFO will report to the local Country Manager and his main responsibilities will be:
- To plan, organize, direct and supervise the management of the financial resources;
- Ensure the adequate follow-up and reporting of subsidiaries;
- Plan, organize and control the activities of the functions of Finance, Accounting, Budget and Control;
- Manage relations with relevant advisors, such as commercial banks, auditors, investment banks, insurance companies and others;
- Coordinate budget preparation and control processes for the subsidiaries;
- Assess ways to optimize return on cash balances and minimize financing cost;
- Assist the business, commercial and project development teams in matters relating to financing, structuring and financial due diligence;
- Procurement processes for the company and subsidiaries;
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for a Bachelor's or Masters degree in Finance, Accounting or similar, with a minimum of 8 years experience in leading roles in finance management in multinational companies. Must be able to manage several business units. Self-sufficient, with decision-taking capacity and proactive. Strong communication and leading skills. English proficiency is mandatory.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.