Construction Manager Retail
Las principales responsabilidades
Engineer with 5 or more years of experience in Retail Construction Management
Fluent spoken and written English is a requirement
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our Client is an important Multinational Retail Company
Descripción de la oferta
The Construction Manager will report to the local Country Manager and his main responsibilities will be:
- Secure Health and Safety Requirements implementation in all kind of projects managed by the Company;
- Secure and Maintain cooperation and information flow with all departments involved in Projects planning, execution and follow up;
- Set the short and long term strategy for the department based on expansion plans and historical information;
- Together with the Project Managers and Area Facility Managers, set & secure goals in respect of cost, time and quality;
- Plan weekly, quarterly and yearly activities taking into consideration local and global deliverables;
- Secure that all processes, contracts and building specifications are updated, are covering all legal demands and are adapted to local needs/country's specific risks;
- Develop methods and systems to increase efficiency and decrease costs;
- Secure data quality and information transparency;
- Monitor Development of Projects' Investment Levels & risk development, plan actions respectively to reach Investment related Goals and enable expansion in targeted pace;
- Secure correct Requirements for the facility Services by involving relevant stakeholders;
- Evaluate and analyze the new markets development from construction and facility point of view;
- Among Several other activities.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a requirement.
- The position requires to travel.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for a professional with a degree or equivalent qualification in engineering or architecture, with 5 years or more of work experience on the commercial real estate or retail industry; 2 years or more of proven track record of leadership experience with high level of deliverables. Excellent analytical skills with solid strategic thinking. Detailed oriented, with strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish
To be a part of an important Multinational Company and a valuable group of people with common goals and values to achieve professional and personal excellence.