Finance Manager Chile
Las principales responsabilidades
- Be part of the local management team and support the Country Manager
- Manage the Treasury, Accounting, Tax, Credit and Controlling areas
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is an important agriculture multinational company, specialized in differentiated crop solutions.
Descripción de la oferta
The Finance Manager Chile, will report to the Country Manager Chile and will be responsible of:
- Be part of the local management team and support the Country Manager in all the finance areas.
- Manage the Treasury, Accounting, Tax, Credit and Controlling areas; set goals and objectives and design a framework to meet KPIs.
- Lead the annual business plan process for the company.
- Ensure adequate funding and capital structure to guarantee appropriate cash flow for the organization's operations.
- Ensure accurate and reliable statutory reporting as well as reporting to Management and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform risk assessment, ensure sufficient internal control activities are in place and documented and provide recommendations for further course of action.
- Define local credit policy together with Country Manager, in accordance with BU and the company credit policies.
- Perform constant reviews and assessments for cost-reduction opportunities to ensure operational efficiency.
- Be responsible for relationship with banks and financial institutions.
- Ensure compliance with local tax regulations, Corporate Governance and the company accounting policies.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of the company.
- Ensure all relevant insurance is taken to protect the operation, according to company policies and local legislation.
- Set up and oversee the company's finance IT systems.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for a BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar, with at least 8 years of experience in finance related areas (Finance, Treasury and/or Accounting departments). Must strong analytical skills. Self-sufficient, with decision-taking capacity, proactive and business vision. Team management, team leader, strategic thinking, ability to grow, orientation on results, friendly and communication at all level. IFRS and local GAAP/tax competence is an advantage.English Proficiency is mandatory.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package.