Las principales responsabilidades
Hand's on attitude
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational company with a disruptive vision of his business
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the CEO, his/her main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that the FF SS provided by the 3rd parts are consistent;
- Develop and maintain a robust cost control tool for the accurate and auditable reporting of all costs, under a powerful follow-up of the budget.
- Send the reporting package to HQ with all the explanations of the variance;
- Effectively manage funds, including cash-at-bank, structuring, preparation, and issuance of cash calls;
- Manage relations with relevant advisors, such as commercial banks, auditors, among others;
- Coordinate budget preparation and control processes for all the projects;
- Assist the business, commercial and project development teams in matters relating to financing.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for a BA/CPA with at least 15 years of experience in finance positions, with a complete understanding of the Project Controlling world. Hand's on person, structured, open mind, curious, that want to develop professionally under a disruptive company in his industry. Deeply knowledge of IFRS and reporting to the HQ, as well as cash calls. Advanced English is required for the role.