Financial Modeler & Analyst
Las principales responsabilidades
experience in M&A or Project Finance
Sobre nuestro cliente
At Growing multinational company
Descripción de la oferta
The applicant is responsible for building the financial models of the company Chile development projects.
The main responsibilities:
- Supports the business development of the company, in coordination with other areas: commercial, finance, legal, tax and engineering teams, in coordination with external advisors and in compliance with the company investment standards.
- Builds the financial models and associated data books to support investment actions (modelling, risk assessment, sensitivity and scenario analysis), and ensure accurate and auditable modeling.
- Proposes suggestions to decrease risk and/or increase return for the company and optimize the financing structure.
- Identify the key financial and non-financial risks, recommending actions for mitigation of those risks.
- Realizes valuation of Companies, and Capital Structure Analysis.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Applicant must possess strong knowledge of financial modeling, and high proficiency with Excel.
- Applicant must possess relevant project management skills and experience with coordinating complex, multi-dimension inputs.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct a broad range of analyses, and be reactive;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with employees, supervision, and management;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, orally and in writing;
- Proficiency in English and Spanish is required.
- Financial Modeler with experience in investment banks (project finance or M&A)
- Bachelor degree in Finance
- Relevant MBA or MS is a plus
- Competitive Salary