Las principales responsabilidades
- Provides high quality operational HR support for the internal client
- Direct the strategic guidelines regarding the organizational development program
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client, a global leader in providing innovative and sustainable nutritional solutions for the aquaculture industry.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the local Managing Director and the Global HR Director, the main responsibilities will be:
- Provides high quality operational HR support for the internal client;
- Direct the strategic guidelines regarding the organizational development programs;
- Supervises administrative support, regarding contracts, employees files and personnel documents, payroll administration;
- Conducts recruitment's for the company;
- Responsible for internal communication, induction and implementation of internal and external company programs;
- Main contact for the regional video conferences & reporting on HR activities;
- Drive the relationships with the unions currently in place in the local organization.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for a Human Resources professional, Business Administrator or similar professional experience. Highly oriented to customer service, with strong knowledge of Chile employment law and social insurance legislation, with at least 5 years of experience in similar positions in productive industries. English fluent completes the profile.
We offer the opportunity of being part of a great company.