HR Executive (Temporary, Las Condes)
Las principales responsabilidades
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is a multinational company from the mining industry.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the DR Operations Manager, the main duties of the position are the following:
- Responsible of managing supporting documents for HR area (e.g. Employees information, medical licenses, settlement document, etc).
- Information control and management: payroll information, workers admission/decoupling information, interviews coordination and other matters related.
- Ensure that the information given by the workers to the HR office manager matches to the everyday reports
- Ensure that the complied information given to payroll is precise and correct.
- Organise meetings, collaborate and coordinate a wide range of stakeholders within the business
- Support the recruiting project manager in contract drafting, corresponding with candidates where directed to, consulting with legal advisors where required
- Clearly and directly report on the status of activities to supervisor/s
- Provide support and training to the current incumbent to develop systems and processes that are permanent
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are seeking for an Experienced HR Executive, capable of handling transactional aspects of HR. The candidate must have the following competencies:
- Advanced level of English.
- 5-10 years' experience
- Experience working in an international company desired - fast paced environment essential
We offer the opportunity of belonging to a solid, global company, leader on the mining industry.