Risk Manager - Actuary
Las principales responsabilidades
Develop ORSA report according to local regulation to ensure consistency.
Develop risk models.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is an important multinational company of Insurance.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Governance Manager, will be responsible of:
- Drive effective governance and prudent decision making within the company by ensuring the suite of risk policies, committees and reporting being cohesive, comprehensive and support decision-making;
- Develop ORSA report according to local regulation to ensure consistency;
- Position ERM with stakeholders such as ratings agencies and regulators through development of agendas and presentation materials and meeting reporting requirements and information requests;
- Support the on-going implementation of the company ORM Framework, ensuring it operates effectively and
- efficiently, providing strategic thought to enhance processes to support robust risk management.
- Liaise with Finance functional management and internal and external risk partners on all areas related to Risk, with a primary focus on Global Finance Processes.
- Identify and remediate key risk across Global Finance.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for an Actuarial Degree, with at least 5+ years of experience at financial institutions, preferably insurance, and/or consulting firm, excellent project management and oral and written communication skills, strong business acumen to identify and address risks, and to identify key messages to senior management or external stakeholders, knowledge of P&C Insurance.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package.