Las principales responsabilidades
Experience in Latam operations
Strong understanding of Accounting policies
Sobre nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting directly to the CFO, his/her main responsibilities will be:
- To oversee, implement and effectively manage all processes and records with respect to company accounting and book keeping.
- Accountability for integrity of books across all entities in all markets.
- To amend and update ERP system requirements (via external IT consultant) to ensure ERP processes are fit for purpose and up to date.
- Will need to lead in-country teams to ensure accounting records are maintained (and properly reconciled) on a timely monthly basis.
- Will oversee auditing process, and control statutory compliance for back office matters.
- Will need to work closely with FP&A teams to ensure integrity of management information for management team and board of directors.
- Will entail occasional interaction with board members (via audit committee mainly).
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for a very organized and analytic individual, with at least 10-15 year's experience in administration roles. Demonstrated ability to thrive in lean organizations in back-office related leadership. The experience leading Latam operations is really important for the role, and also fluency in English and Spanish (oral and written).