Sr. Accounting Analyst
Las principales responsabilidades
- Preparation of information for financial statements
- Tax returns / Prepare tax calculations
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is an important agriculture multinational company, specialized in differentiated crop solutions.
Descripción de la oferta
The Senior Accounting Analyst, will report to the Finance Manager Chile and will be responsible of:
- Reconciliation of accounts;
- Timely entries in ERP system;
- Ensure compliance with local / statutory requirements;
- Preparation of information for financial statements;
- Timely and accurately reporting of HFM;
- Tax returns / Prepare tax calculations;
- Fixed assets accounting control;
- Bank statement reconciliation;
- Accounts payable;
- Expenses execution analysis;
- Prepare and handle the information to be reported in HFM for the month close;
- Coordinate and execute the month end closing.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for a degree in Finance or Accounting, with at least 5 years of experience in accounting related areas. Must strong analytical skills. Self-sufficient, with decision-taking capacity and proactive.Strategic thinking, ability to grow, orientation on results, friendly and communication at all level. IFRS and local GAAP/tax competence is an advantage. English Proficiency is mandatory.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package.