Las principales responsabilidades
Senior Trade Manager with experience in sales with consumer-goods companies
Channel experience in Retail, Pharmacies and Wholesalers
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is an important multinational pharmaceutical company focused in OTC products.
Descripción de la oferta
Primary job functions:
- Lead Key Account Management and Trade-Marketing to deliver brand and customer specific quotas
- Develop and manage customer relationships
- Drive development and management of direct reports and extended team
Core job responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Team achieves customer and team specific goals
- Deliver strategic and tactical initiatives aligned with business unit direction (promotion plans execution, new products launch account, etc)
- Develop and leverage a thorough knowledge of the customer, the industry and the competitive landscape.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We're looking for a senior profile with minimum 10 years of experience leading commercial trade projects in consumer goods and/or pharmaceutical companies. It's totally necessary have channel experience in Retail, Wholesalers and also Pharmacies. The candidate must have a track record leading teams, specially Key Account Managers and Merchandisers and working with strategies and tactics at Retail.Experience in product launch strategies and execution is a key factor for this position. Fluid English is mandatory and Master's degree in business is preferred.
Attractive salary packages and benefits.