Las principales responsabilidades
- Senior Trade Manager with experience in sales with consumer-goods companies
- Channel experience in Retail, Pharmacies and Wholesalers
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is an important multinational pharmaceutical company focused in OTC products.
Descripción de la oferta
Primary job functions:
- Lead Key Account Management and Trade-Marketing to deliver brand and customer specific quotas
- Develop and manage customer relationships
- Drive development and management of direct reports and extended team
Core job responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Team achieves customer and team specific goals
- Deliver strategic and tactical initiatives aligned with business unit direction (promotion plans execution, new products launch account, etc)
- Develop and leverage a thorough knowledge of the customer, the industry and the competitive landscape.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We're looking for a senior profile with minimum 10 years of experience leading commercial trade projects in consumer goods and/or pharmaceutical companies. It's totally necessary have channel experience in Retail, Wholesalers and also Pharmacies. The candidate must have a track record leading teams, specially Key Account Managers and Merchandisers and working with strategies and tactics at Retail.Experience in product launch strategies and execution is a key factor for this position. Fluid English is mandatory and Master's degree in business is preferred.
Attractive salary packages and benefits.