- Be responsible of tenders and negotiation of PPA needed by the company
- Manage the PPA and Interconnection process for the company projects
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is an international company with experience in renewable project development and investment in new projects in the Hydrogen and Ammonia market.
Reporting to the CEO, his/her main responsibilities will be:
- Guarantee the energy supply and quality standards related, for the correct operations of the production process;
- Assure to accomplish of all regulation and normative standards required by the authorities;
- Lead the tender and negotiation process of the PPA needed for the projects of the company;
- Manage all the issues related with energy and power transfer bills, relation with generation company, balance, regulation issues;
- Manage all contract details of energy agreements;
- Asset management as maintenance, electrical equipment purchase and other negotiations;
- In the future re-negotiate PPA;
- Representation of the company in front of the CEN and different autorities;
- Manage discrepancies and different issues related with the energy supply that could affect the operation of the company;
- Assure quality standards according current NTSCyS;
- Lead the communication, negotiation and management of the Interconnection process of the production plants;
- Leads the Energy Strategy Plan of the company, looking for different options for the energy supply needed by the operation of the company.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We're looking f for an Electrical Engineer, with over 12 years of experience in the energy market, specially leading energy contracts (PPA) and Interconnection process. Especially with good negotiation and communication skills and also knowledge of the market and contacts with different authorities.
We offer to be part of an international company with an importantinvestment plan for Hydrogen and Ammonia projects in the country.