Publicado el 03/08/2021
- Strong knowledge in logistic, warehousing, supply chain.
- Strategic sourcing and procurement with highly negotiation skills.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client important multinational & mining provider
Reporting to the Global Category Manager, the main responsibilities will be:
- Lead the logistics global category management function to create value, drive improvements, and realize savings across the regions in which the company operates. Supports the Company strategy and Global Supply Chain strategy, providing recommendations into the business processes, systems, and analysis of overall global spending to identify new opportunities for savings and efficiency;
- Develop, grow and maintain trusted and collaborative relationships with regional business partners, contracting team partners, and stakeholders to ensure Procurement overall in a global scope (between all regions) is a valued partner and appropriately involved in business decisions;
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with strategic, global and critical suppliers to improve supplier performance and to ensure the most competitive TCO (total cost of ownership) of goods and services globally is negotiated. This role will be responsible for the global performance and regional execution through closely aligning with each company division to ensure global execution;
- Develop, implement and drive opportunities to improve compliance, increase utilization of global suppliers to leverage economies of scale and service levels through the identification, communications, strategic sourcing and progress reporting. This includes supporting the development and accurate use of a tracking and measurement tool;
- Understand regional procurement procedures, work flows and processes and determine opportunities for improvement and standardization across the organization. Build strong relationships with regional stakeholders aligning the category strategy at an operational and procurement levels. In addition, understand and ensure compliance with all applicable regional procurement laws and regulations including tax considerations.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for professionals with a Bachelor Degree / Business Engineer, with a minimum 7-10 plus years of extensive logistics experience that includes transport (air, sea and road) and warehousing knowledge and has a pulse on current market logistic trends. In addition to your well-versed knowledge in Logistics is your strategic knowledge in Global Procurement. This role will play a key role in partnering with all levels of Supply Chain Leadership within the global organization. Hands on professional, communication at all levels, lead and execute strategic business initiatives and strategic planning. English fully advanced completes the profile.
Offers a global opportunity and the next step in a procurement career in a well known multinational that offers professional challenges.