Las principales responsabilidades
Experience with Navision Business Central or MS Dynamics AX or ERP systems
Management of English for relationship with global team
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is an engineering company that develops, produces and supplies innovative products for construction
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Head of Global IT, your main responsibilities will be:
- Leadership in implementing the IT Digital solutions to support core business and DSI growth in the LATAM region. As the internal and external customers advocate focus on analysing the business needs and translating it into the IT solutions.
- Responsible for leading the IT/Digital projects leadership in the region and coordinates adoption of the DSI's Global standards and solutions.
- Regional IT Manager is responsible for: delivering the best IT services to internal and external customers, IT Team development and Services portfolio. Strong experience in delivery of ERP Projects. Manages the IT Team, service providers and interaction between local IT Team and business in the Region. Coordinates local IT resources being the part of Global IT TeamGestionar la plataforma tecnológica, incluyendo hardware y software, para la mejora e innovación de los procesos del negocio
- Lead internal IT teams within LATAM and external advisors to provide exceptional IT support and services. Achieve business objectives in line with organisational business strategy.
- Ensure that local IT services portfolio is aligned with global standards and technology evolution. Analyses local business needs and translates it into IT Services provided by local IT Team with the help of local and global tools and platforms.
- Responsible for implementation of global standards and Policies. Ensure that all local policies are known and available to the users and adopted. Provides guidance, training and IT awareness.
- Oversee the maintenance and monitoring of all local and remote computing resources. Ensure that all servers and computing power services are functioning correctly and at optimum performance.
- Ensure optimum performance of communication links with the management of Service Providers. Manage and design appropriate structural cabling, wireless coverage and connectivity for all sites. Manage relations and contracts with ISPs/Telecoms. Responsible for SLA assurance. Liaise and coordinate with global IT management regarding global IT initiatives.
- Investigation and evaluation of the new hardware and software technologies in line with IT Global strategy and sourcing strategy
- Control and maintenance of the internal security system. Protects the data in DSI IT systems by user's education, segregation of duties, clear security rules, IT Team transparency. Ensure users have the correct and appropriate accesses and IT Team members having the access to employees and company data represents best practice and behaves ethical.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for a computer, systems or related civil engineer with at least 8 years' experience in an enterprise IT environment, experience with Navision Business Central or MS Dynamics AX or ERP systems. Mitigate and/or minimise project risks and other issues. Experience leading a team to achieve business objectives. Experience with Managing Microsoft Windows Server and Azure environments. Experience with Microsoft Office 365 services. Experience with SQL Server, Data Ware House and BI
Ofrecemos pertenecer a una empresa con desarrollo profesional, beneficios monetarios y no monetarios. We offer to belong to a company with professional development, monetary and non-monetary benefits.