- Work experience supervising manufacturing plants abroad
- Sourcing work experience in China
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is an important international manufacturing company, that is developing his manufacturing process abroad.
* In charge of sourcing, providers development, negotiating prices and benefits for the business unit and company
* To be in charge of product import from Asia to Chile, looking for the best ways to bring the product safety and on time
* To control and supervise manufacturing process to trough quality compliance of final product, setting product's characteristics (physically and functionally), reducing lost, manufacturing mistakes, sharing best practice and knowledge to provider to ensure flawless products.
* To plan demand in order to coordinate production requirements, considering shipping and any risk could delay deliver and client's satisfaction
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We seek Mechanical or Electrical Engineer or Similar willing to take the challenge of Operation & Logistic Manager with at least 8 years of work experience, with demonstrated experience leading metallurgical production operations and developing business units abroad in terms of logistics and sourcing with straight relation with Eu and Asian providers, traveling frequently to supervise production (not lead) and to control quality, sharing manufacturing best practice and know how, developing international providers to make product cheaper ensuring quality, increasing productivity and incomes. Fluent English written and spoken.
We offer to integrate an international company, to develop the operation and logistic business abroad. The professional will report to the General manager directly. The company offers a good environment and growth opportunities.