- Role of leading the origination and collaborating with the execution of project
- Maintain strong business relationships with project and corporate sponsors
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client, an important multinational banking and financial services institution.
* Responsible for marketing, originating, structuring and supporting US in the execution of project finance transactions for the Santiago Office.
* Supports the local team in developing and implementing growth and optimization strategies for the business in Chile.
* Interface with lenders, sponsors, lawyers and all relevant parties during the execution process to facilitate the final closing of deals. This process includes the negotiation of credit agreements and all other related loan documentation.
* Collaborates with syndication group as needed throughout the process.
* Mentors and coaches junior bankers to ensure that they are continuing to learn new skills and are exposed to different aspects of the deal process.
* Contributes to the development and implementation of a long-term business plan and marketing strategy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* At least 3 years of relevant project finance experience.
* Experience working in project finance with local or international banks. Solid knowledge of project finance structuring and credit skills.
* Deep sector knowledge: energy and infrastructure.
* Broad contact network with project sponsors, private equity firms and asset managers active in the energy and infrastructure space.
* Good interpersonal skills to work with interdisciplinary teams in Santiago and NY.
* Ability to lead and mentor junior staff to achieve the organization's goals.
* Has business acumen and ability to create, communicate and articulate a business strategy with sector heads and senior management
* International experience working with banks or project sponsors is a plus
Attractive total compensation package